|12 months||18 months||a couple of years||3 years|
|*Updated 2018 january|
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES application for the loan form for sale in all UCPB Branches or right right here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months bank card statement that is billing
- Copy of latest domestic bill of residence
- For used applicants:
- Photocopy of business ID
- Latest payslips for just one month
- Latest ITR type 2316
- For self-employed candidates:
- A couple of years latest audited statements that are financial ITR
- Company enrollment papers and licenses
- Copy of bank account declaration the past six months
Fast Hyper Hyper Links
Note: Rates are susceptible to alter
|Product Title||NAVPU||YTD Return|
At the time of Apr 13, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
To learn more, please contact
UCPB Trust Banking Group:
(02) 8811-9520, 8811-9515, or 8811-9541
Grace Period on UCPB LoanEasy re re Payments Extended until April 30, 2020
Please be encouraged that the repayment dates of UCPB LoanEasy consumers happen extended for 1 month to simply help relieve their burden through the quarantine period that is enhanced. Click the link to get more details. Find out more.
Reduced Banking Hours for Branches Running During the Improved Quarantine Period
At the time of April 13, 2020
The following branches during this period are on shortened banking hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, except for those indicated in light of the enhanced quarantine period in Luzon and other areas. Follow this link when it comes to selection of branches
For the guidance and information. Browse more.
Breathing apparatus requirement in bank premises
Your security is essential to us.
Please be encouraged that all customers and branch workers will likely to be necessary to wear a real face mask before entering bank premises.
This policy takes effect Tuesday that is starting 24, 2020.
Many thanks for the understanding and cooperation. Find out more.
Build up are insured by PDIC as much as P500,000 per depositor.
UCPB IS A FATCA-REGISTERED PARTICIPATING FOREIGN LENDER.
UCPB is managed because of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you might contact UCPB’s Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or perhaps the BSP Financial customer Protection Department at (02) 8708-7087.
The UCPB web site as well as its applications are well seen Mozilla that is using Firefox or more, Safari or Bing Chrome with 1280 x 800 quality.